Pages

Thursday, November 22


Hey one and all! The lovely folks at Simply Be were kind enough to send me this floral dress, so I took today as an excuse to get a bit excessively glam for university! It's made of a lovely thick jersey, and comes comfortably to my knees (which, at 5'10", doesn't happen often!), with a lovely fitted shape. It will definitely be making repeat appearances soon! 



Teamed with:

Leather jacket, Dorothy Perkins via eBay, £35
Feather cape, £7, eBay
Belt, £7, Dorothy Perkins
Necklace, £4, Primark
Tights, M&S
Boots: Primark, £18 (in store now)

Close up of the boots: 


(Remarkably, they're the first pair of medium heels I've gotten on with, EVER, who knows why?)

And just yesterday I had some locks chopped off, so I'm now sporting a messy graduated bob. I'm missing not being able to pin my hair up, but liking how easy it is to style. 


1 comment: