Pages

Thursday, March 15

I spent this past weekend at All Tomorrow's Parties in Minehead, enjoying the cold weather (with occasional bursts of sunshine!), the beach and seeing lots of bands that I love dearly. As per usual I got carried away and forgot to document my outfits, but I did have a chance to have a hunt around Taunton's (MANY) charity shops on my way home. I was lucky enough to pick up these high waisted polka dot shorts in one of them, which is pretty exciting as I've been after a pair for ages. These are really wide with a semi elasticated waist, and just the right length - I had a pair before, but they were pretty indecent even with tights on (curse long legs), so I swapped them a while back.

Cardigan, M&S, gifted
Heart badge, traded online
T-shirt, swapped
Shorts, charity shop, £2.99
Tights, M&S
Brogues, Primark, £6
Scarf, old vintage stock

p.s. I'm going to be hosting my first giveaway soon, keep an eye out for more information this evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment