Pages

Sunday, August 28

A shameless plug

I'm having a wardrobe cleanse at the moment, sorting out clothes that no longer fit me as I wish, picking some pieces to take to the Fat Swap Shop that Claire is organising on the 10th of September, and picking some others to sell. I created a sales blog a few months back, intending to sell some pieces before I moved away from Brighton, but am only just getting round to updating it properly. It can be found here for anyone interested. There are a few bits up there now, and more will come this week.

Shipping is £3 for the first item (within the UK), then £1 extra for each additional item. European and other international buyers should contact me via email at fattyunbound@gmail.com for a more specific quote.

If anyone would like to buy something, comment on a post with your paypal email address and the items you would like to buy, and I will send you an itemised invoice. Once payment has cleared I can post within a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment