Pages

Saturday, March 12

Oh my, it was sunny today! Well, until about midday anyway, and now it's pouring with rain. Oh dear. In celebration of something resembling spring this morning, I broke out a new blouse and a *gosh* exposed midriff. Now that is something I thought I'd never do! However, these jeans give me the best shape and quite frankly, they don't deserve to be covered up. The blouse was a recent find on eBay, it's way too tight around the hips, but the collar is so beautiful (and I always wear shirts tucked in nowadays anyhow).

I spent today on a thrifting mission with one of my parents, scoring two large pieces of tartan (£3), one brown and grey paisley (enough for another dress! £3), some cropped pleated red wool trousers (£5 from a vintage shop, I never find vintage trousers my size!) and two dresses which set me back £8 each. Sometimes Brighton is a little too good to me, and a little bad on my bank balance! I also finished another skirt today - more to follow when I finish catching up on my sewing projects.

Blouse, vintage via eBay, £6
Jeans, Beth Ditto for Evans, £8
Belt, old vintage stock
Shoes, £15, Deichmann
Headpiece, £2 Primark

Now please bring back spring?

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty!

    http://plussizepaperdoll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that shirt!. You are so lucky with your thrifting, the charity shops and vintage stores where I am are rubbish!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! I love the blouse; it looks fantastic knotted up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time I see you in those jeans I really wished I'd bought them! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot express how ridiculously brilliant i think you always look. For a plus size girl, this outfit is daring but you look wonderful and so vintage. x

    ReplyDelete